Why work for Hilton?
Thinking about working for Hilton? We are a leading learning disability support provider in East Anglia. We are passionate about developing our staff and we celebrate our staff achievements each year.
We have created many new positions over the years to strengthen our service delivery. This has led to progression opportunities for those staff that work hard and have the right attitude. If you don’t see your dream job in the vacancy page, please feel free to email your CV with a covering letter explaining how you feel you can make a difference to the quality of our Tenants lives and why we should consider creating your suggested position.
Our staff enjoy:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A comprehensive training programme that includes working towards externally recognised qualifications
- Opportunities to develop their career in a rewarding and supportive environment
- The chance to make a real difference to the lives of people that have a disability
Our staff are:
- Passionate about enabling people to live the life they want
- Positive, flexible, friendly, reliable, trustworthy and committed to promoting people’s choices and independence
- Willing to learn new skills in order to deliver excellent, person-centred support
- User-focused – they recognise that the Service Users determine who provides their support and how it is delivered
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER