- To ensure that the people we support receive – consistently and reliably – excellent service delivery.
- To ensure that the people we support make their own choices and decisions to live the life they want.
- To ensure that risks are identified, managed and minimised in ways that do not limit people’s life opportunities.
- To develop staff teams that promote independence, choice, community participation and social inclusion.
- To meet performance targets that have a meaningful impact on service improvement.
- To have effective working relationships with Housing Providers, Care Managers, Advocates and Families.
- To provide effective management advice and support at all times.